Often people, particularly if you have never visited a physiotherapist before, are very nervous and unsure what is going to happen to them. Let me put your mind at rest:
- When you arrive please take a seat in the waiting area and I will come out to you when I have finished treating the previous client.
- I will ask you to complete a registration form which will need your personal details (name, address, telephone number, etc.)
- Once the form is completed you will be taken into the treatment room where I will discuss the history of the condition you are attending for. I will also take details of any previous medical history that is relevant to the treatment you may have (eg. Do you have a pacemaker).
- I will then examine you and give you a diagnosis with a proposed treatment plan and the possible outcome and a rough estimate of the number of visits you may need to make.
- I will also give you advice on what you are able to do to help yourself away from the clinic – this may take the form of exercises or other suggestions.
Please call 01621 782194 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
Get in Touch
We are always happy to answer any questions you might have. Call us on: 01621 782194 or email firstname.lastname@example.org